WELCOME TO DRESSERVILLE CHURCH
We are a small church with a big heart. Our church feels like a big family and we love to fellowship with others. We strive to grow in our faith and serve others as Christ would want us to serve. Come join us for a time of worship and fellowship.
Learn about God's sacrifice and unending love for you.
See who we support for missions
Our groups and time for all age groups.
Did you miss last weeks sermon?
Listen to the archived sermons
Our Church Family Meetings
Sunday School - 10:15 AM (all ages)
Sunday Morning - 11:30 AM
Lunch - 12:30 (Jan. - March) bring your own / last Sunday of the month is dish-to-pass
Sunday Afternoon - 1:45-2:30 PM (Jan.-March)
Prayer Meeting - 7:00 PM Wednesday evenings
Youth Meetings - (Friday) - Bible Club (K-6th) 7-8:30 PM/ Teens (7th-12th) 7 - 9:00 PM
Bible Club (Sep. through April) / Teens (Sep. through May)
To listen to Live-Stream or recordings:
Use the link below which takes you to our church FB page, to listen to our live stream. After using the link, just select the "video" option and navigate to the live-stream or to a recording of past messages.
2/3 -Tonight's Bible Club, Teens, and Men's Bible Studies are cancelled due to weather!
2/4 (Sat.) 8-9AM - Men's Breakfast @ the Church
2/4 (Sat.) 9:00 AM - Church Workday
2/4 (Sat.) 6:30-8:30PM - Game Night - bring a board game and a snack to share
2/7 (Tue.) 12-1:30 PM - Senior's Lunch - food, fellowship, prayer, Bible study
Men's Bible Study
- 7-8:30 Friday nights at the Parsonage (Jan.-Mar. 10th)
- Join us for some fellowship, prayer, and Bible Study!
Northeast Fellowship of Independent Baptist Churches:
- NSTM (Northeast School of Theology and Ministry) click here for info
- What an opportunity for those wishing to train for the ministry or simply wanting to know their Bible better. Pastors in our fellowship, with advanced degrees and experience, training Pastors as well as others to better serve the Lord.
- At only $100 per credit hour - it is affordable.
- Classes are held Friday nights and Saturday. A 1 credit-hour class will meet one weekend, a 2 credit-hour class will meet two weekends, and so on. Class instruction takes place on those weekends while reading and projects are done outside of the class time.